Saturday, September 17, 2011

[tweetland]

tweet updates ^^
VIA JKS twitter account
Translation: sa_sha26 + skthtj + heather +lovesears


Most important thing...I think ...Im sujung nuna also fell into my trap...she told me that she enjoyed to see Mooreup Pak...kkkk RT @AsiaPrince_JKS: 중요한건 말이야.. 임수정누나도 내 함정에 빠진듯..무릎팍잘봤다며... ㅡㅡㅋ
Live report.. 3 men drinking like no one's bussiness.. But I met Im Su Jeong nuna(sister)in the coffee shop..!! Ahh, my heart is thumping - Goddess~~~ Ah, Han Neul Owner won't see this tweet right -- Hmm

Peek....looking around....zoom~ RT @AsiaPrince_JKS: 빼꼼 두리번 두리번 휘리리릭
Who wants to have a party~~? RT @AsiaPrince_JKS: 파티하고 싶은사람~~~??

[Picture Trans] Psycho_j: Using Gun-chan's popularity to ask on Friday, HoeDong gogogo.
2. (only symbols)
Im Seong Bin: Scary Monster Jang.
Kurt: Using Gun-chan's popularity, what this means?
Psycho_j: Want to use twitter to invite everyone, haha.
Kurt: please don't

A chance...!! Mum and aunty went out. Dad went to travel.. for 3 days.. I am home alone.... Wahahhahahahahahaha
The last tweet for today.. I've become a carnivorous man.. How will the Friday night of Asia Prince be.. DongDong drying my hair in the Salon TT

It's a chance!! I will be alone for three days~~~hahaha RT @AsiaPrince_JKS: 기회닷...!! 엄마는 이모네갔고 아빠는 친구들이랑 여행크리..삼일간 나 홀로 집에 읗흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흫

Send me your review of Mooreup Pak please - 1page for A4, letter size 10~ RT @AsiaPrince_JKS: 무릎팍 감상문 제출플리즈ㅡa4용지 글자사이즈 10으로 한페이지!RT @babospmc @AsiaPrince_JKS 헐?????? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

My house....kkk (My mobile phone battery discharged too fast...It becomes 50% for 2 hours...Where can I refurbish it?) RT @AsiaPrince_JKS: 우리집 ㅋㅋRT @ssinz 휴대폰 배터리가 너무 빨리 없어져요.. 두시간만에 50%가 줄어버리네요.. 리퍼받으려면 어디로 가야하나요?

I'm busy,brother~kk (trap...haha...Let's see together after my solo album coming out) RT @AsiaPrince_JKS: 바빠요형 ㅋㅋRT @babospmc @AsiaPrince_JKS 함정ㅋㅋ 내 솔로앨범 나오고 다같이 보자

[@ssinz] Ah...so sleepy....

Sleep! (Ah...sleepy...) RT @AsiaPrince_JKS: 자!!즐잠RT @ssinz 아........ 졸려..........

Another man fall in the trap!(I'm watching Mooreup Pak...You so happy~) RT @AsiaPrince_JKS: 헛 또 한명이 함정의 나락으로..RT @babospmc @AsiaPrince_JKS 근석이 신났다잉 ㅋㅋ 니꺼 무릎팍 2탄 보는중
Hong Star! Gun Chan's handphone has alot of precious information! Lee Hong Ki, Choi Jong Hun don't play with it!!

[@bigbrothersound] You either...Don't act up!! Guy!! kkk

[@skullhong] Hey brother,kkk I have your photos,too! Shall I open them?There are videos,too...kkk

Sorry...I'll stop...ㅠㅠ(I will unfollow JKS because he poured into the tweets) RT @AsiaPrince_JKS: 잘못했어요 이제 그만할게요 ㅡ흐규ㅠRT @BakaNie 장근석씨 폭트하니까 언팔해야징

Welcome to a trap (I fell into temptation...I followed JKS... )RT @AsiaPrince_JKS: 웰컴투함정RT @bas331 유혹을 이기지 못하고 아시아 프린스 장근석을 팔로우했다.....하아....

Hey?Who stop who??kkk(Hey~Lee Hong Ki! Please stop JKS!kkkk) RT @AsiaPrince_JKS: 여보세요 누가 누굴말림?ㅋㅋRT @ftnorinori @skullhong @asiaprince_jks 이홍기씨가 장근석씨좀 말려주세염 ㅋㅋㅋ
나 다크생기겠엌ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
늙어가는것도 서러운데 수면부족 크리 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Hey! call me oppa...Jihoon(Rain) is Ahjussi...kkk (Jang Keun Suk oppa? Ahujussi?You are so funny!!!) RT @AsiaPrince_JKS: 야 나 까지는 오빠지..지훈형이 아저앀ㅋRT @helloim_IH 장근석 오빠?아저씨?트위터하는거 너무 웃낌ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Do I have a good posture?hoohoo(ah~~~Nobody can stop you!!kkkkkkkk) RT @AsiaPrince_JKS: 간지좀나냐 후훗!!RT @skullhong @AsiaPrince_JKS ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ아오진짜 못말리겟다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Wow!my friend,Kyudong!!(Hello,JangKeunSuk! I have met you in Daega-ri . Choi Kyudong introduced me to you~) RT @AsiaPrince_JKS: 어엇!!내친구규동이!!RT @Lovelyul @AsiaPrince_JKS 안녕!!! 장근석씨!!! 트위터한다는 http://t.co/EX6DJwIu

You look like my late grandgrand mother...(Strange...I want to play with JKS....) RT @AsiaPrince_JKS: 돌아가신 저희 증조할머니를 닮으셨어요..RT @joa_o_o 이상해. 장근석이랑 놀고 싶어...

Come on!! (Will I follow JKS?) RT @AsiaPrince_JKS: 컴온!RT @lapunzel27 ...장근석 팔로우 할까....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I hit upon a song...I'm on a roll~~2ne1(Who's most popular in Japan?FT?KeunSuk?Beast?) RT @AsiaPrince_JKS: 이런 노래가 떠오르는군..내가 제일 잘나가~~RT @jini8906 @skullhong 오빠 일본에서 FT오빠들이인기많아요???아님 근석오빠가많아요 아님 비스트오빠들이많아요?????
Please get well soon! I'll protect/safeguard you always! RT @WhiteFlowerLife ずっと元気になってください!ぼくがまもってあげるよ!v(^_^v)♪

No comments:

Post a Comment