Tuesday, September 13, 2011

[photos/twitter]

twitter updates ^^
VIA TreeJ twitter accoount
Translation: aphrael77 + sa_sha26 + lovesears

 Jang Geun Suk escapade in Japan

Do not interrupt in my freedom!!!!!

I love it!! Shuffling wherever i go!!

The more deep you love, the more easy you have to let go.. Bird cage can't lock the bird. No matter where the bird wants to fly to, because the birds want to fly in your heart. So you should slowly become more broader. But don't open it all, keep a proper distance..Haha
Hey hey hey, how much time is needed to drive now to Osaka? Frankly speaking, I want to go ……. I want to eat good food!!! Drunk drunk ~ Keun-chan with a fresh liver~~! I want more! (laughs)

The tourist car in Daiba is a trap … fools, haha, but is shuffling banned in Roppongi? No one can recognise me, right? Heh heh heh

No comments:

Post a Comment