Saturday, September 17, 2011

[news/photos]

credit: allkpop + nate +lovesears
 
JKS and Suni are "One Piece" fan ^^
Jang Geun Suk and his puppy are ‘One Piece’ fans
 
Actor Jang Geuk Suk recently caused fans to coo over pictures of his puppy.

On September 16th, Jang Geun Suk tweeted, ”This is my puppy, Soon. This puppy got its haircut but it turned out really funny. Who’s wants to see the post-salon picture.”

He later tweeted, “He looks somewhat hungry. Ah, I want to shave my hair like him too. I’m currently reading a magazine in ‘choshik guy’ mode.”

The puppy definitely drew some attention, but Jang Geun Suk’s hidden mania for the comic ‘One Piece‘ seemed to make a bigger impact on fans, as the both the owner and pet rocked cute ‘Chopper’ hats from the series.

Fans commented, “The two of you are so cute!“, “A pet is taking care of a pet?“, and “OMG’ One Piece’ never looked so cute to me”!

Meanwhile, Jang Geun Suk is awaiting the released of his upcoming film “You’re My Pet“, which is scheduled to be released in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment