Tuesday, September 13, 2011

[news]

credit: soompi + lovesears.blogspot.com

JKS down with a Sty

 Jang Geun Suk Down With a Sty on His Eye After a Night of Drinking

Hallyu actor Jang Geun Suk has earned the sympathy of fans after posting a selca of himself struck down with a sty.

On September 12, Jang Geun Suk posted a photo of himself with a sty on his eye on his company's Twitter. Along with his selca, he added, “Now everyone will recognize me. Overdrinking with Hyde-san gifted me with a sty in my eye, and now I can’t see. Meanwhile, who am I and where am I?”

In the photo, Jang Geun Suk is shown lying down with a gauze patch over his eye. Even with his eye disease, he squeezed reactions out of the netizens with his mischievous face.

Meanwhile, the fact he had drunk with Hyde is becoming a hot topic as well. Belonging to a legendary Japanese rock band L’Arc~en~Ciel, Hyde is known easily as one of the top stars of Japan. Through this fact, Jang Geun Suk has reinforced his image as "Hallyu Star."
Upon seeing this selca, netizens have shown various reactions such as, “I hope Jang Geun Suk’s eye will heal quickly,” “He was really funny in Knee-Slap Guru, I guess bright personalities don’t go anywhere,” and “To be able to drink with Hyde, Jang Geun Suk really is amazing."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment